|BIOAMF™-1 Medium (US only)||01-190-1A-KT||500 mL|
|BIOAMF™-1 Medium (US only)||01-190-1B-KT||100 mL|
|BIOAMF™-1 Medium||01-190-1A||450 mL|
|BIOAMF™-1 Medium||01-190-1B||90 mL|
|BIOAMF™-1 Supplement||01-192-1E||50 mL|
|BIOAMF™-1 Supplement||01-192-1D||10 mL|
- Reviews (0)
BIOAMF-1 Medium Overview:
BIOAMF-1 medium is designed for the primary culture of human amniotic fluid cells and chorionic villi (CV) samples in both open (5% CO2) and closed systems. The medium allows rapid growth of amniocytes or chorionic villi for use in karyotyping.
No supplementation with serum or serum-substitutes is necessary. This medium consists of two components: basal medium and frozen supplement.
Storage and Stability
- BIOAMF-1 Basal Medium is stable for 15 months from production date when stored at 2-8ºC.
- BIOAMF-1 Supplement is stable for 24 months from production date when stored at -20ºC.
- The complete medium is stable for 14 days when stored at 2-8ºC. Do not freeze the complete medium.
- Protect both the basal medium and the complete medium from light.
- D. Schmidt, A. Mol, C. Breymann, J. Achermann, et l., Engineered From Human Prenatally Harvested Progenitors. Circulation 114: I-125 – I-131 (2006).
- Ç. Biray Avci, Z. Özlem Doğan, N. Oktar, et al., The Effect of Cyclosporin A Via P53, MDM2 and PIK3CA Gene Expressions in Glioblastoma Multiforme Cells. Journal of Neurological Sciences (Turkish) 27 (2): 170-177 (2010).
- D. Diego-Alvarez, C. Ramos-Corrales, M Garcia-Hoyos, et al., Double trisomy in spontaneous miscarriages: cytogenetic and molecular approach. Human Reproduction 21(4): 958-966
- D. Diego-Alvarez , M. Rodriguez de Alba , R. Cardero-Merlo, et al., MLPA as a screening method of aneuploidy and unbalanced chromosomal rearrangements in spontaneous miscarriages. Prenatal Diagnosis 27(8): 765 – 771 (2007).
- N. Gregersen, V. Winter, P.K.A. Jensen, et al., Prenatal diagnosis of medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase (MCAD) deficiency in a family with a previous fatal case of sudden unexpected death in childhood. Prenatal Diagnosis 15 (1): 82 - 86 (2005).
- I. Vogel, T. Lyngbye , A. Nielsen , et al., Pallister-Killian syndrome in a girl with mild developmental delay and mosaicism for hexasomy 12p. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 149A (3): 510 - 514 (2009).