EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit
- Reviews (0)
EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit Overview:
The EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit is a highly-sensitive and specific PCR-based assay capable of detecting a broad range of mycoplasma species in cell cultures and other biological materials. This kit contains an optimized, complete PCR mix, including a variety of mycoplasma-specific primers, dNTP mix, and Taq polymerase. The simple protocol and ready-to-use system means that samples can be prepared and run in just 10 minutes, with comprehensive and accurate results available within a couple of hours.
Mycoplasma testing should be performed routinely every 3 to 6 months and when incorporating new cultures from external sources into your laboratory.
- Detects a variety of mycoplasma species: M. fermentans, M. hyorhinis, M. arginini, M. orale, M. salivarium, M. hominis, M. pulmonis, M. arthritidis, M. bovis, M. pneumoniae, M. pirum and M. capricolum, and Acholeplasma and Spiroplasma species, with high sensitivity and specificity.
- Does not interfere with media components.
- Samples are easy to prepare
- Fast, reproducible, and reliable results
- No need for internal control application steps
- No loading dye needed for the agarose gel
Reaction mix: 200 µL
Buffer solution: 1 mL
Positive template control : 20 µL
- J. Rosati et al. Production and characterization of human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from Joubert Syndrome: CSSi001-A (2850). Stem Cell Research, Volume 27, March 2018, Pages 74–77
- Gazit, et al. Recognition of Mycoplasma hyorhinis by CD99-Fc molecule. European Journal of Immunology, 34 (7): 2032-2040 (2004)
- Johansson, et al. Platelet Lysate: a Replacement for Fetal Bovine Serum in Animal Cell Culture, Cytotechnology 42 (2): 67-74 (2003)
- Epsztejn, et al. H-Ferritin Subunit Overexpression in Erythroid Cells Reduces the Oxidative Stress Response and Induces Multidrug Resistance Properties. Blood 94 (10): 3593-3603 (1999)
Materials Safety Data Sheet
Manuals and Protocols
- EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit Instructions for Use
- EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit Product Information Sheet
- Tech Tips: Mycoplasma Contamination - Effective Detection and Treatment
- Specificity of EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit