- Reviews (0)
RNase-ExitusPlus™ is a non-alkaline, non-corrosive and non-carcinogenic cleansing solution that is highly active against RNase contamination. RNase-ExitusPlus™ has been demonstrated to inactivate more than 20μg of RNase A dried onto the bottom of a microcentrifuge tube. RNase-ExitusPlus™ is heat resistant.
- Catalytic and cooperative effects of the components cause a very rapid nonenzymatic, non-sequence-specific degradation of protein and RNase molecules.
- All components of RNase-ExitusPlus™ are readily biologically degradable and not harmful or toxic for humans.
- No aggressive mineral acids or alkaline substances are used.
- Equipment and materials are not damaged or corroded even after prolonged incubation time.
- No organic solvents or volatile components, no toxic fumes.
- Elevated temperatures above approx. 50°C speed up the reaction and the efficiency/activity!
- RNase-ExitusPlus™ is ready-to-use for eliminating RNase from any surface including the interior of microcentrifuge tubes. By following a few simple decontamination instructions, RNase is completely inactivated and removed.
RNase-ExitusPlus™ should be stored at room temperature; at colder temperatures a precipitate may form which is easily brought into solution at 37°C