Vitronectin ACF (Human Recombinant), 200 µg
0 out of 5
Recombinant lyophilized protein for the attachment of human pluripotent stem cells.
Categories: Attachment Factors, Human pluripotent stem cell culture
- Reviews (0)
Recombinant Vitronectin ACF is a chemically-defined matrix component for the attachment of human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells in a feeder-free culture system. Recombinant Vitronectin ACF is a 459 amino acid, single-chain, monomeric protein, which migrates at an apparent molecular weight of 75 kDa by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions. The calculated molecular weight is 52.2 kDa.
Sterile filtered and lyophilized
- Authenticity: Verified by N-terminal and Mass Spectrometry analyses.
- Purity: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Endotoxin: Endotoxin level is < 0.1 EU/μg of protein.
- Protein Content: Verified by UV Spectroscopy and/or SDS-PAGE gel.
- Biological Activity: Promotes attachment of hPSC in serum-free conditions
Instructions for Use
Preparation of Vitronectin ACF, 0.5mg/ml
- Reconstitution procedure should be performed on ice.
- Spin down the vial before reconstitution.
- To the original 0.2mg vial add 0.4ml of sterile tissue culture water. DO NOT VORTEX.
- Incubate on ice for a few minutes.
- Gently mix by pipetting up and down.
- Keep on ice for immediate use (up to 1 week at 2-8°C)
- For long-term storage (3 months) aliquot and freeze at (-80)°C. Additional freeze-thaw cycles are not recommended.
-20° to -80°C
Manuals and Protocols
Be the first to review “Vitronectin ACF (Human Recombinant), 200 µg” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.