EndoGo XF Medium
Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium for long-term expansion of large and small vessels of endothelial cells
|EndoGo™ XF Medium, 500mL||05-400-1A||500 mL|
|EndoGo™ XF Supplement Mix, 2.5mL||05-410-1-25||2.5 mL|
- Reviews (0)
EndoGo XF Medium Overview:
EndoGo XF Medium is a novel xeno-free culture medium specially designed for long-term expansion of large and small vessels endothelial cells from numerous sources. The medium provides optimally balanced nutritional environment that selectively promotes proliferation of normal human endothelial cells, while maintaining the classic cobblestone-like cell morphology, phenotypic surface marker profile, and angiogenic differentiation potential.
EndoGo™ XF supports human macro and microvascular endothelial cells (MVEC).
- Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium
- Supports long-term expansion of large and small vessels endothelial cells
- Maintains high proliferation potential, typical morphology and EC marker expression
HDMEC (Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells) proliferation
HPMEC (Human Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cells) proliferation
Macro vascular HUVEC (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells)
Micro vascular HDMEC (Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells)
Microvascular endothalial cells and macrovascular endothelial cells maintain classic cobblestone like morphology after expansion for several sequential passages with equal seeding (5000 cells/cm2) in EndoGo™ XF +2% OTC human AB serum on hFN pre-coated dishes (A), expanded cells preserved endothelial cell features (EC markers expression) (B) and angiogenic potential to form capillary-like tubes (C).
Instructions For Use:
The complete endothelial cell culture media consist of 2 components: EndoGo™ XF Medium (05-400-1) and EndoGo™ XF Supplement Mix (05-410-1). These individual components can not be perchased separately. The medium does also require the addition of human AB serum (off the clot) or human platelet lysate (not supplied with the media).
EndoGo™ XF Medium is recommended for use in conjunction with Recombinant Trypsin Solution with EDTA (Cat. No. 03-079-1) and Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor (SBTI) (Cat. No. 03-048-1).
Storage and Stability
- EndoGo™ XF Medium should be stored at -20°C.
- EndoGo™ XF Supplement Mix should be stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles (up to two freeze – thaw cycles max.)
- The complete EndoGo™ XF Medium is stable at 2 to 8°C for up to 30 days.
- Avoid exposure to light
2.5 mL, 500 mL
Materials Safety Data Sheet
Manuals and Protocols
- EndoGo™ XF Medium Instructions for Use
- POSTER A Xeno-Free Culture System for Human Microvascular Endothelial Cells from Various Sources –Toward Clinical Applications
There are no reviews yet.