- Reviews (0)
BIOAMF-2 Complete Medium is a fully-supplemented medium specifically designed for the primary culture of human amniotic fluid and chorionic villi cells for cytogenetic studies.
- Ready-to-use The media comes as a single bottle formulation, complete with L-Glutamine and Gentamycin, which is shipped frozen. Upon receipt, simply thaw and use. We recommend storing thawed medium at 2-8°C for up to seven days.
- Quality and performance testing BIOAMF-2 Complete Medium is evaluated for cell growth using primary human amniotic fluid cells from a leading clinical cytogenetics laboratory. Additionally we test each batch for sterility, pH, osmolality and endotoxin concentrations.
- Optimized and complete solution BIOAMF™-2 Complete Medium is prepared with Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), L-Glutamine and Gentamycin optimized for both open (CO2) and closed systems. cGMP Manufacturing and Quality System BIOAMF™-2 Complete Medium is manufactured at our cGMP compliant facility, located in Beit Haemek, Israel. The facility is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to ISO 13485 standards.
24 months from date of production and stored frozen
After thawing, 7 days at 2°C to 8°C
100 mL, 500 mL
- Constantinou M, Kałuzewski B, Helszer Z, et al., Prenatal detection of maternal UPD15 in a new case with i(15p) by Timing Replication Test (TRT) and methylation analysis. J. Appl. Genet., 44(2): 209-218 (2003).
- Sarig R, Fuchs O, Tencer L, Panski A, Nudel U, et al. Cloned Myogenic Cells Can Transdifferentiate In Vivo into Neuron-Like Cells. PLoS ONE 5(1) (2010).
- M. Krkavcová, N. Jančárková, M. Janashia, et al., Genetic alterations in gynecological malignancies. NEOPLASMA 55 (3) (2008).
- E. Guetta, G. Barkai, L. Gutstein-Abo. Trophoblasts Isolated from the Maternal Circulation : In VitroExpansion and Potential Application in Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry 53 (3): 337-339 (2005).
- J.M. Bellón, A. Bajo, N. Ga-Honduvilla, et al., . Fibroblasts From the Transversalis Fascia of Young Patients With Direct Inguinal Hernias Show Constitutive MMP-2 Overexpression. Annals of Surgery. 233(2): 287–291 (2001).
- U. Ozgen , M. Ikbal, A. Hacimuftuoglu, et al., Fibroblast growth stimulation by extracts and compounds of Onosma argentatum roots. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 104 (1-2, 8): 100-103 (2006).
- R. Sarig, Z. Baruchi, O. Fuchs, et al., Regeneration and Transdifferentiation Potential of Muscle-Derived Stem Cells Propagated as Myospheres. Stem Cells 24 (7): 1769-1778 (2006).
- Ji Hyeon Park, Jung Hoon Woo, Sung Han Shim, et al., Application of a target array Comparative Genomic Hybridization to prenatal diagnosis. BMC Medical Genetics 11:102 (2010).
- S. Han Shim, T. Ki Yoon, D. Hyun Cha, et al., Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase (eNOS) gene polymorphisms in spontaneously aborted embryos. Genes & Genomics 32 (3) (2010).
- S. Ayesh, I. Farrah, T. Schneider, et al., The involvement of H19 non-coding RNA in stress: Implications in cancer development and prognosis. Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology 8: 403-412 (2004)
- Y. Gruenbaum-Cohena, I. Harelb, K.B. Umanskya, et al., The actin regulator N-WASp is required for muscle-cell fusion in mice. PNAS July 10 2012 Vol 109 n 28 11211-11216.
- C. Mozzetta, S. Consalvi, V. Saccone, et al., Fibroadipogenic progenitors mediate the ability of HDAC inhibitors to promote regeneration in dystrophic muscles of young, but not old Mdx mice. EMBO Molecular Medicine Apr 2013; 5(4): 626–639