- Reviews (0)
BIOTARGET-1 SFM Overview:
BIOTARGET-1 SFM is a serum-free, xeno-free medium specially developed and optimised for culturing PBMC – peripheral blood mononuclear cells (lymphocytes and monocytes). This medium is available in several customised packaging configurations to suit your experimental needs, including Sartorius-Stedim cultibags.
- Chemically defined
- No added cytokines
- Comprehensive validation studies
- CE Mark
- Manufactured in ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified facility
- Mitogen mediated activation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PHA, CON.A, OKT-3)
- Lymphoid cell mediated activation of mononuclear cells (RAJI, PEER, BA, MOLT-4, JURKAT)
- IL-2 and IL-3 production from mononuclear cells
- Long-term post- activation culture of mononuclear cells
- LAK / TIL cell generation by mononuclear cell interleukin-2 mediated activation
- Natural killer cell (NK) generation by mononuclear cell activation
- Cytotoxic T cell generation by mononuclear cell activation
- Activation of macrophages
- Investigating various cytokines’ influence on the production of mononuclear cell sub-populations
- HIV proliferation
- Retrovirus proliferation in T cells for vaccine development
- Y. Fisher et al. Th1 Polarization of T Cells Injected into the Cerebrospinal Fluid Induces Brain Immunosurveillance. The Journal of Immunology, vol. 192 no. 1 92-102, 2014.
- Y. Tal et al. An NCR1-based chimeric receptor endows T-cells with multiple anti-tumor specificities. Oncotarget, 5(21): 10949–10958, 2014.
- Y. Ilan, H.L. Weiner. Combination Therapy of Beta-Glycolipids and Antibodies for the Treatment of Immune-Related Disorders. US 20140255420 A1, 2014.
- C. Ankri et-al. Human T Cells Engineered To Express a Programmed Death 1/28 Costimulatory Retargeting Molecule Display Enhanced Antitumor Activity. The Journal of Immunology vol. 191 no. 8 4121-4129, 2013.
- I. Llaudó et al. Do drug transporter (ABCB1) SNPs and P-glycoprotein function influence cyclosporine and macrolides exposure in renal transplant patients? Results of the pharmacogenomic substudy within the symphony study. Transplant International Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 177–186, February 2013.
- Y. Porat. Method for using directing cells for specific stem/progenitor cell activation and differentiation. US 8956870 B2, 2013 .
- I. Daniel-Meshulam et al. Enhanced antitumor activity mediated by human 4-1BB-engineered T cells. International Journal of Cancer, Volume 133, Issue 12, pages 2903–2913, 2013.
- I. Llaudó Vallmajor et al. Impact of small molecules immunosuppressants on P-glycoprotein activity and T-cell function. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 15, num. 3, p. 407-419, 2012 .
- A. Nemirovski et al. Active Aβ vaccination fails to enhance amyloid clearance in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease with Aβ42-driven pathology. Journal of Neuroimmunology, Volume 247, Issues 1-2, Pages 95–99, 2012 .
- S. Abuybul et al. TGF-β signaling through SMAD2/3 induces the quiescent microglial phenotype within the CNS environment. Glia Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1160–1171, July 2012.
- E. Elinav, N. Adam, T. Waks and Z. Eshhar. Amelioration of Colitis by genetically engineered murine regulatory T cells redirected by antigen-specific chimeric receptor. Gastroenterology 136(5): 1721-1731, 2009.
- Yang-Ming Tseng, Sheng-Yi Chen, Chien-Hung Chen, et al.,. Effects of Alcohol-Induced Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell (PBMC) Pretreated Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) on Oxidative Damage. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 56 (17): 8141–8147, 2008.
- Q. Leng, Z. Bentwich and G. Borkow. Increased TGF-ß, Cbl-b and CTLA-4 levels and immunosuppression in association with chronic immune activation. International Immunology 18(5): 637-644, 2006.
- D. Melamed, O. Messika, L. Glass-Marmor and A. Miller. Modulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) secretion in B lymphopoiesis. International Immunology 18(9):1355-1362, 2006.
- C. Rabinowitz and B. Rinkevich. Epithelial cell cultures from Botryllus schlosseri palleal buds: accomplishments and challenges. Methods in Cell Science 25 (3-4), 2004.
- F. Martí, E. Bertran, M. Llucià, et al., Platelet factor 4 induces human natural killer cells to synthesize and release interleukin-8. Journal of Leukocyte Biology 72: 590-597, 2002.
- A. Bishara, R. Malka, C. Brautbar, et al., Cytokine production in human mixed leukocyte reactions performed in serum-free media. Journal of Immunological Methods 215 (1-2): 187-190, 1998.
- G. Kampen, L. Poulsen, C. Reimert and P. Skov. A method for production and determination of histamine releasing activity from human peripheral blood mononuclear cell. Journal of Immunological Methods 210(2): 185-193, 1997.
- S. Morecki, Y. Gelfand, S. Levi, et al., Activated long-term peripheral blood cultures as preparation for adoptive alloreactive cell therapy in cancer patients. Journal of Hematotherapy, 6 (2):115-124, 1997.
- Malka R.; Brautbar C.; Kedar E.; et al., Human mixed leukocyte reaction (MLR) performed in serum-free media and serum-containing medium. Human immunology 44(1) : 137, 1995.