Cell Dissociation Solution (non-enzymatic)
Animal Component-Free SKU: 03-071-1B
- Reviews (0)
Cell Dissociation Solution
The Cell Dissociation Solution is non-enzymatic, ready-to-use reagent designed for gently dislodging adherent cell types from tissue culture plates. The Cell Dissociation Solution is an alternative to enzyme-based dissociation solutions, maximizing the yield of functionally viable cells when used with serum-free or serum-containing media. While cellular damage often occurs when cultures are exposed to protein-digestive enzymes, such as trypsin, for extended periods of time, this risk is minimized with the use of the more gentle non-enzymatic Cell Dissociation Solution.
- Defined, animal component-free
- Contains no enzymes or proteases
- Ready-to-use solution
- Gentle cell disaggregation and high cell viability
- Suitable for serum-free and serum-containing culture conditions
- Reduces the risk of cellular damage associated with long exposure time and/or enzyme-based dissociation
The performance of the Cell Dissociation Solution (non-enzymatic) is validated using Vero cells pre-adapted to serum-free culture. Additional standard QC evaluations performed are pH, osmolality, and sterility tests.
2 to 8°C
Materials Safety Data Sheet
Manuals and Protocols
Be the first to review “Cell Dissociation Solution (non-enzymatic)”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.