- Reviews (0)
Low-Protein Media, BSA-Free:
LPM (Low-Protein Media), BSA-Free is a Bovine Serum Albumin free formulation. The protein content is less than 25µg/ml. Despite this very low protein content, LPM has proven to be very effective for the growth of a broad variety of hybridomas and other lymphocytes. Glutamine needs to be added prior to use.
- Culture of myeloma and hybridoma cells
- Monoclonal antibody production
- Culture of human lymphocytes cells (including stimulated or transformed cells)
- Lapidot-Lifson Y, Patinkin D, et al., Cloning and antisense oligodeoxynucleotide inhibition of a human homolog of cdc2 required in hematopoiesis. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 89(2): 579-583 (1992).
- Dikla Lankry, Roi Gazit and Ofer Mandelboim. Methods to Identify and Characterize Different NK Cell Receptors and Their Ligands. Methods in Molecular Biology 612: 249-273 (2010).
- FJ van Dam, AT Natarajan and AD Tates. Use of a T-lymphocyte clonal assay for determining HPRT mutant frequencies in individual rats. Mutation Research/Environmental Mutagenesis and Related Subjects 271(3): 231-242 (1992).
- D Patinkin, E Lev-Lehman, H Zakut, F Eckstein and H Soreq. Antisense inhibition of butyrylcholinesterase gene expression predicts adverse hematopoietic consequences to cholinesterase inhibitors. Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology 14 (5): 459-473 (1994).
- D Patinkin, S Seidman, F Eckstein, F Benseler, H Zakut and H Soreq.Manipulations of cholinesterase gene expression modulate murine megakaryocytopoiesis in vitro. Mol Cell Biol. 10(11): 6046-6050 (1990).
- D Patinkin, G Milman, A Breuer, E Fride and R Mechoulam. Endocannabinoids as positive or negative factors in hematopoietic cell migration and differentiation. European Journal of Pharmacology 595 (1-3): 1-6 (2008).
- Bishara R. Malka, C. Brautbar, V. Barak, I. Cohen and Eli Kedar. Cytokine production in human mixed leukocyte reactions performed in serum-free media. Journal of Immunological Methods 215 (1-2): 187-190 (1998).
- V. Agmon, S. Cherbu, A. Dagan, M. Grace, G. A. Grabowski and S. Gatt Synthesis and use of novel fluorescent glycosphingolipids for estimating β-glucosidase activity in vitro in the absence of detergents and subtyping Gaucher disease variants following administration into intact cells. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Lipids and Lipid Metabolism 1170 (1): 72-79 (1993).